View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
Sara, please do not make too much haste in sending the questions. No one has attempted the first question so far except both of us and you have sent the second. If you keep up sending the questions without any regard to whether others attempted or not, disorganisation will occur. Let others to attempt first and then we shall deal with another question. I know that we have to speed up our effort as papers are coming near. But actually this thread is new, so it will take some time to become active. I hope you can understand. And one more thing is that the question you sent is somewhat similar to the one we have attempted recently. So, it is better if you replace it with any other important question. I will be waiting for your response.
Ok dear Shakeel I do agree with you....

As far as the 2nd question is concered, dear in psychology there are many questions which seem similar but in nature they are very different. The second question can not be changed. Because it is important one and it is not similar with 1st question. I have touched it exclusively. Therefore, I am pretty sure. So, I wish you best of luck for your second attempt.

Thanks......

Regards......
The Following User Says Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
Waqas77 (Monday, October 08, 2012)