View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Banned

ssara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnayounas15 View Post
aoa, you people are doing great job.I have qualifies CSS 2011 but didn't get allocated.Now its my last attempt and I am replacing indo with psychology.I have studied feldman and shehrbano along with some other notes as I have FSC pre medical background.I have completes my notes now its turn to memorize them.You people just have a look at the chapter titles I have covered and do guide can all this preparation help me out to score 160+?
Chapters
1 social psychology
2 treatment of psychological disorders
3 psychological disorders
4 health psychology,stress,coping and well being
5 personality
6 development
7sexuality and gender
8intelligence
9 cognition and language
10 motivation
11 emotion
12 memory
13 states of consciousness
14 sensation and perception
15 educational psychology
16 organizational psychology
please do guide in detail .
First of all you are welcomed on this vital thread. As far as your strategy is concerned, it is quite good. But you have missed a lot of topics, such as Learning, Biological Foundations of Behaviour, Exclusive study of child development, Health, Stress and Coping with respect to industrial, social, counseling psycholgoy, Group Dynamics, Research Methodologies, Ethnic issues and so on. So point out these important topics and get them prepared. Furthermore, I have made my own notes in two categories-Synopis and Full notes from 1980 till now. Keep in one thing in your mind that past papers play vital role in order to get hold on your subject.

And try to read foreign authors.

InshALLAH I am sure I will be able to get 160-170+ Marks...

The rest I believe in Allah.

You must take part in our discussion it would be highly beneficial for you.

I wish you best of Luck...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssara For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Wednesday, October 10, 2012), Waqas77 (Monday, October 08, 2012)