View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012
Banned

sabaparvezz is on a distinguished road

Q:2-Discuess the scope of Psychology and comment on the recent trends in Psychology?

Scope of Psychology
Psychology is a subject which has a very vast scope in accordance with prevailing scenario. This subject gives information us about the human mind and its function. Some time a people get tense, some time people get hurt and some time become crazy and disorder. These are the conditions of people in different periods. Some of them are natural and some of them are heredity problems. Long before the advent of science Psychology was becoming an important education. But its name was not Psychology. It was called Philosophy. Aristotle, Plato and other eminent philosopherers were using their own tactics for treatment. During the time of Sparta in Greece Philosophers was having their own strategies of psycho therapy. Whenever a people got tired because of certain disease. Then the patient was considered to be an evil. According to them a person become in suffer that means his/her god/goddes is not happy with him/her. Soon later, after the 16th century Psychology got good scope. Now Psychology has many sub departments. All subjects have their own specialization. Such as Psychoanalysis, Social Psychology, Industrial Psychology and many others.

Psychology Resent Trends

Presently, Psychology has been updated with the advancement of science. Science has given many methods in different subjects. In Psychology, now people can be scanned, they can be analysis by modern tactics. Modern tactics and therapies elaborate the people about his/her disordering. For example some people become tense, dippers, dimotivate, discouraged, emotional, disorder. These problems take place because of human thinking over some prevailing problems. Psychiatrists treat people from their behavior and their attitude that why a people become disorder. These causes can be justified with the help of psychology. Currently psychology has been advanced. Chromosome can be justified by psychologists. Harmonies and other disease are the part of psychology. And they can be seen and examine with Psychology. Because Psychologists and Pychotrists are very cloers to each other. Their working is different but am is same. Because when a people come under an immense disease. Then he/she becomes dishurt and surrenders his life in front of death. In such conditions, Psychology plays a vigorous role. Psychotists encourage the immune people so that they can live further days of their life happily.

Psychology in Future
Psychology will be a great subject in future. It will get good importance. Because of the prevailing consigns of the globe. Most of the people are becoming psychological patient. In Pakistan there are lots of Psycho patience because of preventing condition. But unfortunate there are very little number of psychologists. It can be said that in the future Psychology will be a compulsory in the School as a subject. So that students can decide about their future. It is true that so many students can not get their right path.Recently Psychology has found many tree branches. Each branch has own study plan.

This is my first attempt. Members please check my attempt and give me marks. So that I can understand that how much I am able to deal a question. And Point out my errors as well. I am thankful to the @ssara, @shakeelgori, @shahreenaa who give me good support for attempting.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabaparvezz For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Wednesday, October 10, 2012)