View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 20, 2012

shakeel ghori is on a distinguished road

@dear sara and Shahreena..
Thanx for evaluating my attempt. I will try my best to utilize those suggestions in my next attempt which you people have given me. I acknowledge that my this attempt was missing many essential points. Actually, I had a lot of other work to do which made me less apt to pay focus on preparing that topic. Besides, due to lack of time, I wrote the whole topic very quickly which consequently made me unable to write as effectively as I should have. I am thankful to you people for pointing out my mistakes and making me realize about what was lacking in my attempt..

@dear tobabar
Thanx for checking our attempts and giving us marks. We shall be happy if your also send your attempt.

@Saba..
Your attempt is good. It is your first attempt therefore, the mistakes you did make a little difference. What you really need is to keep up sending your attempts with same enthusiasm. We shall try our best to co-operate with you. sara and shareena have given you worthy suggestions. Moreover, I am also going to recommend you few things: be clear in your approach, read as much as you can from different sources before attempting the topic, be careful about your grammar, and make outline of the topic before attempting it so that you can easily write down all essential points. I am giving you 11/20..
Notwithstanding the mistakes you did, it is highly commedable that you have done hardwork to attempt this topic. I assure you that if you remain in touch with us and constantly send your attempts, you will astonishingly improve your skills. DO NEVER FEEL ANY HESITATION IN DISPATCHING YOUR WRITTEN WORK HERE. Keep it in mind that we all are learners. I and other members have learnt many things from you. So, we shall surely be happy in helping you to our utmost.

@Sara
You are doing as usual: outstanding. Your topic made me to realize many shortcomings in mine. There was an organisation in you effort. Almost every thought was clear and understandable. You are imporving yourself rapidly. I hope that if you keep up edeavouring in the same way, you will be able to achieve you target. I will just urge you to never abandon your work. Your efforts are the source of encouragement for others. However, I would just tell you that somewhere in your writing I found some grammar mistakes. It can be presumed that these might be due to typing. Whatsoever, your expressions are gradually becoming eloquent with every new attempt. Just keep it up. I am giving you 18/20..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shakeel ghori For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Wednesday, October 10, 2012), ssara (Thursday, September 20, 2012)