View Single Post
Old Friday, September 21, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel ghori View Post
@Dear amir
Thanx for your kind suggestion. We too know that, within that span of time which will be available during solving paper, one will not be able to write the whole of his ideas. But here we are just trying to improve our concepts and written skills. So, considering time is unimportant for us. We just try to define what ever we can. The length of our topic certainly will not be so, in examination. In exams one needs to be specific and straightforward. What is to write and what not is the matter of one's justification; and of wisdom of course.
dear you right try to develop your ideas and evaluate topic with all possible aspects that is help you a lot in your attempt, don't go with only answer of the particular topic try to understand it.
dear i have read your posts, you are doing well and your ideas and presentation is mind blowing
really i am very happy to see this you and Saraa improved beyond my expectations. best of luck dear...
shakeel ghori (Saturday, September 22, 2012)