View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wasiqh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash90 View Post
Today I am confident that why people enjoy making fun of Pakhtoons when they say their brains are valuable because are unused. I am a staunch supporter of optimism. But gave you a little support by producing the article that has so many aspects to suggest. You took it wrong yourself. Again don't take it wrong because I have good Pakthoon friends too. They enjoy hearing about themselves.

Sorry to hear a young and hot blood vomiting garbage. Even the word garbage has some value but not the egoism one shows.
Whatever is a member's caste, clan, tribe or locality, you are supposed to show respect to that or if humiliating them is forum's policy? If you disagree with a member or a member disagrees with you, where comes the need to mention pakhtoons or punjabis? If his words show his values, what we think of your words? I respect all as we all are one nation - Muslims.....and if I make fun of your whole family because of you, would you don't mind that? You will definitely say that its my concern, why to bring here my family... So my dear brother show maturity in your posts as you are an experienced man.

Regards