View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 23, 2012
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faisal View Post
can somebody tells me that what is difference between pushto in peshawar and that of Balochistan?? is there any good book for basic understanding like for kids?? i know about pohna but i want a kind of book that should be very very easy.
Dear there is difference in dialect. Quetta people use che while Peshawar people use sae e.g choora in Marwat and I hope in Quetta too and in Peshawar dialect it is pronounced as sumra. There is difference in pronunciation and many more examples.

For basics there is book available in the UoPesh pashto dept bookshop. Don't know where you can find it in Quetta. Visit UoBalochistan Pashto deptt and ask for a Pashto book for beginners. They will tell you from where you can find the relevant book and also will tell you the name of the appropriate book.
Ahmed Faisal (Sunday, September 23, 2012)