View Single Post
Old Monday, September 24, 2012

IFFAT AMBREEN will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much Fiza Mahr.

I will contribute each and every thing which i deem necessary for the aspirants.

As for as the working structure of the academy is concerned, it has been divided into three special areas.
1. National Institute of Management (NIM) Its staff has the responsibility to train the Mid Career Management Officer through Mid Career Management Course (MCMC).
2. Pakistan Academy for rural development(PARD)
3. Pakistan Provincial Services Academy (PPSA). It gives pre service training to the officers of PMS.
Academy provides different types of facilities to participants such as Hostel. library, IT centre,cafeteria,dispensary, security, mosque, sport complex,parking,bank/ATM, post office, utility store and laundry. All the participants can avail the hostel facilities of the academy except residents of Peshawar. All the participants pay their dues of lodging and mess.

In our working days, we have two sessions of lectures, then from 20 to 40 research time. After the first month of training, they said all the participants to submit research topics for the research paper. All the participants submitted 3 topics for research to the administration. Then Administration used its discretionary power to allot any topic to the candidate. Such as I submitted 3 topics:
1. Social Stratification in developed Countries:USA,UK and Japan
2. Social Class System and its relation to Economic system
3. Terrorism
They assigned to me 2nd one. It is individual research paper. every participant have to submit the 3 copies to his/her advisors. Each participant has to prepare the power point presentation of his/her research paper and present before the class.
Apart from this every participant has to select one book for reading and write a review of that book. There is no presentation of book review.

Sometime guest speaker divide the course material of module into different groups. Groups member prepare slides and take part in question answer session.

we have different committees, deal with different issues such Course Review Committee, Advisory Council, and Mess Committee. all the participants have the opportunity to fully participate in these committees.

After Eid . our batch was divided into different groups for the purpose of study tour.
1. Group A. Naran And Kaghan
2. Group B. Kashmir
3. Group C. Islamabad
As I was in group C, so we have different meetings in Islamabad.
1. 1st day: Meeting with Vice Chancellor of Quaid E Azam University
2. 2nd day: Meeting with secretary establishment, Islamabad and second time with Chief Election Commissioner.
3. 3rd day: Meeting with IG police Islamabad, and visit to Lok Virsa
4. 4th day: Visit to muree and Nathia gali and meeting with Chairman Tourism department
5. 5th day: visit to Ayubia and meeting with Director General Galiyat Development Authority
6. 6th day: stay in Abbotabad
After study tour, we were to write report on meeting and gave presentation in the class. DG said that they were also arranging local visit on weekly basis.

Thanks
adeel abdullah (Monday, March 11, 2013), amjidkhan587 (Sunday, November 12, 2017), ashar (Monday, September 24, 2012), bathoor (Tuesday, September 25, 2012), benign (Monday, December 03, 2012), Buneray (Wednesday, May 20, 2015), dms664 (Monday, September 24, 2012), fiza mehar (Monday, September 24, 2012), Hope of success (Thursday, February 21, 2013), most wanted (Monday, September 24, 2012), prestigious (Monday, September 24, 2012), Qazi Ahsan1 (Monday, September 24, 2012), tariq jamil khan (Friday, April 05, 2013), VetDoctor (Monday, September 24, 2012)