View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Well I don`t think that written result will be the key for selection. Psychological test is the major thing that can pick a nill candidate and also drop a high scoring candidate. Psychological test can entail

Most suitable
Suitable
Unsuitable

So if a candidate is having marks 60 but he falls under the category of most suitable, he is going to get interview call letter.

This is purely my opinion. Because all key positions need mental suitability. They called those candidates in psycho test who were intelligent enough to pass the written. The rest depends on Psyche of candidate whether is enough capable to meet the job requirements. So no one needs to be panic if he has low marks or high marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raazid View Post
how did they set bench mark as 70% there are very possibilities that candidates from certain area or certain group havent achived 70% marks. BTW am from GB and i got a call today from NAB asking for Domicile. I think i have made it through the test process and i will get an interview call inshallah why else would they ask for domicile if they aint goina call me for the interview
Brother there was only bench mark for written. Now the bench mark will be psyche of the candidate. So neglect those who sharing such type of information because that information is not from NAB HR department. NAB HR might have some other plans so chill

Last edited by Shooting Star; Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 02:55 PM. Reason: merged