View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 08, 2007
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default Virtues of the Ahlul Bait

Hadhrat Sa'd bin Abu Waqqas (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) said that when this ayat came down, "Let us call our sons and your sons..." Holy Qur'an, (3:61) Allah's Holy Last Messenger (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) called Sayyidina 'Ali, Sayyidah Fatima, Sayyidina Hasan and Sayyidina Husain (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhum) and said, "O Allah, these are the members of my family." (Sahih Muslim)

Mother of faithful believers, Sayyidah 'A'isha (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anha) said that the Holy Nabi (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of black goat's hair. Sayyidina Al-Hasan bin 'Ali (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) came and he took him under it, then Sayyidina al-Husain (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) came and went under it along with him, then Fatima (may Allah be pleased with her) came and he took her under it, then 'Ali (Karam Allah Wajhu) came and he took him under it. He then recited (the following Ayat): "Allah only desires to remove abomination from you, members of the family, and purify you." Holy Qur'an, (33:33) (Sahih Muslim)

Hadhrat Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) as saying, "I am leaving among you something of such a nature that if you lay hold of it you will not go astray after I am gone, one part of it being more important than the other: Allah's Book, a rope stretched from heaven to earth, and my close relatives who belong to my household. These two will not separate from one another till they come down to the Pond, so consider how you would act regarding them after my departure." (Sahih Tirmidhi)

Hadhrat Abu Dharr (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) while holding the door of the Ka'ba, said that he had heard the Holy Nabi (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) say, "My family among you are like Noah's ark. He who sails on it will be safe, but he who holds back from it will perish." (Musnad Ahmad bin Hambal)

Hadhrat Zaid bin Arqam (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) said that Allah's Messenger (Sall Allahu alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallim) said of Sayyidina Ali (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu), Sayyidah Fatima (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anha), Sayyidina al-Hasan (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu) and Sayyidina al-Husain (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala 'Anhu), "I am war to him who makes war on them and peace to him whom makes peace with them." (Tirmidhi)