View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushra Sabeen View Post
Q# 1
Short notes: Normal Forest ???(2003), (2008)
Q# 2
Effects of silvicultural activity of eucalyptus trees on ecological processes in irrigated forests ,the Punjab, Pakistan???
Q # 3
which type of forest has utmost watershed value???
Q # 4 Any particular site for recent research in forestry related to our study???
mary questions bht basic hn but forestry mera subject nhi raha isi liya basic terminology may problem ha.
Stay blessed
Normal forest is an ideal forest with 100 percent stocking, with even (Same) aige crop and therefore giving uniform yield each year (sustainable yield). it does not exist in real but used as a standard in crop evaluation.

other two questions have been answered by Shazi saheb in a very good way.
Shazi76 (Saturday, September 29, 2012)