View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 02, 2012

IFFAT AMBREEN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-Rehman View Post
@ iffat.Very informative post commenced by you.Thank you for enlightening us.Kindly,come up with pms/css preparation in detail like other successful qualifers,it would help aspirants.The tale of your journey would help a great deal.Thanks.
You welcome. I will try to post as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazara Tiger View Post
Which group is generally considered superior? Secretariat or Field?
Moreover, Is there any criteria set by the Establishment deptt. to depute officers in these groups? Or participants are simply asked to opt for their preference?
Furthermore, I wanna ask whether perks & privileges are given to the officers on completion of their training? or they are entitled for these, right from day One?
Field is considered best for those who want to enjoy enormous powers as DDO(judicial), DDO(R), TMO, APA etc. secretariat has also its perks and previleges but section officers can not enjoy prestige like DDO unless they reach to the position of Deputy secretary. or we can say that field officers enjoy direct power while section officers have some indirect powers.

Now the establishment has discretionary power to post any participants anywhere either in field or secretariat. 68th batch was given the previlege to select group for themselves. But as for as our group is concerned, we have not yet been allocated. I think , i can give you more authentic answer after two months after completion of my training.

Perks and previleges depend upon the posting. If he/she is posted as APA then he/she will be awarded residence in that particular area as well as some vehicle. But in other cases it may take some time to provide all those facilities.
adeel abdullah (Monday, March 11, 2013), ashar (Wednesday, October 03, 2012), dms664 (Tuesday, October 02, 2012), Hazara Tiger (Wednesday, October 03, 2012)