View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 02, 2012

IFFAT AMBREEN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashar View Post
yes iffat, like hazara tiger,i also want to ask u the same type of question,that what r the immediate facilities and privileges which are provided on completion of pms training,and also plz tell in detail that how much is the difference of pay ,allowances,accommodation,transport facility, i mean car etc ,among the pms officers which join different groups.i mean is this a difference of only a few allowances consisting of some thousand rupees or is there a huge difference between an officer who becomes a field officer and the other one who joins the secretariat group.and is the govt provides a luxury i mean a type of better accommodation facility to the new pms officer or not and also what is the position of transportation facility and servants also.plz reply in detail.all these are just to discuss the different professions for the people to help them in proper selection.thanks
Ashar i have replied the query of Hazara Tiger. you may read there.

Accomodation depends upon the accomodation facilities of the govt in that particular area. One of our senior colleagues is DDO( JUDDICIAL), but he is staying in some hostel after having two years service. So it varies from area to area.

When a person is appointed as APA, then he really enjoys some extra perks and previleges like accomodation and vehicle after their immediate postings. but posting in other field may take some time.

there is no luxury facility provided to them. Only the accomodation of BPS-17 is provided.

No big difference of allownces. As i have mentioned in my some earlier posts that there is some difference of pay b/w the officers of secretariat and field but it is not big enough to make one group superior.
ashar (Wednesday, October 03, 2012), dms664 (Tuesday, October 02, 2012), prestigious (Tuesday, October 02, 2012)