View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 04, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sna Shah View Post
Salam Redmax!
Thnxxx alottt for your help and guidance,May GOD Bless you and also help u the way u helped us,
Actually I have opted Islamiat in Urdu language,then i want to ask, is your Study Plan(which is written in English) also applies for URDU slang as well??? and
Kindly tell me the Books for Islamiat(in urdu), u have mentioned one book Islami nazarya e hayat by Khursheeed Ahmed, in addition to this book, which other books should i use for Prep.of Islamiat in urdu language.
There comes many books in market,dnt know which to choose or not, will you plz tell me the QUALITY STANDARD BOOKS for Islamiat(in urdu).
Regards!!!
The book by Khursheed Ahmed covers most of the topics.You may need some general understanding of the modern issues like Terrorism & Suicide attacks etc in addition to this. Rest all is covered by the book quite comprehensively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ayaz View Post
books for islamiyat in urdu.....
Islami Naxriya e Hayat by Khursheed Ahmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAUSAR ALI SHAH View Post
Is Anwar hashme's book sufficient for islamiyat?
Yes in addition to regularly reading the Friday features ( a column on Islamic Issue published every Friday) in Dawn Newspaper.

Regards,
Ella (Tuesday, September 30, 2014), pisceankhan (Friday, October 17, 2014), SaifUllah G (Monday, March 28, 2016), Sna Shah (Friday, October 05, 2012)