View Single Post
Old Monday, October 15, 2012

Reddish Blue is on a distinguished road
Arrow

I have read all the posts. Guys, conversation done so far is not making any useful sense. Nothing has been chalked out as a plan for study. I am also preparing for CE-2014.
Still improving my English and GK by daily Dawn reading. (Main emphasis is on vocabulary building during Oct 2012). And then I have plans to start concentrating over improving writing skills - "writing style, context building, improving sentence structure" etc all from Nov 2012.
Well I think English and GK are the subjects we would need to keep under focus for whole of the year. One month start up preparation (Oct-2012), and then I think we should start subject wise preparation, starting with compulsory subjects first. (No need to retype that English and GK would go hand in hand with all other preparation).
I have plans to opt Islamic History, Muslim law, Sociology, Public administration and one more yet not decided subject.

Another thing.. from all successful CSP's, I have always heard or read one important point to go through CSS. They always suggest "Proper Guidance", inter-alia, as one of the most important ingredient of success. Pls seniors guide us that what does this "Proper Guidance" mean? and how to get it? Especially people who don’t have contact with any CSP or have not joined any academy. How should they get thorough guidance? What kind of guidance is this - necessary part of achievement?

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, October 15, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Reddish Blue For This Useful Post:
uzmauzi (Monday, October 15, 2012)