Thread: Scoring Trend
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 18, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman qureshi View Post
usman sahab please btaen main psychology rekhun ya islamic history mere last time islamic history main 122 ae hn sab kehty hn psychology rekho mger usmain aik part ko suna hai rattta lagana perta hai i am pareshan please guide me
thank u
Both Islamic History and Psychology have been scoring subjects in last two years. Psychology has been a bit more scoring than Islamic History but If you think you can perform well in Islamic History, you may go with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozdar Iqbal View Post
I donot believe in scoring subject theory.
Unfortunately, this theory does exist and holds considerable ground.
The Following User Says Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
emran ali (Tuesday, January 29, 2013)