View Single Post
Old Friday, October 19, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,078 Times in 408 Posts
Asif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really niceAsif Yousufzai is just really nice
Default @Billa & parwarsha

Quote:
Sir I have emailed you again in detail. Please reply me as soon as possible.
Dear I have forwarded you the soft copy of all those topics which you asked me for. Yeah one thing else, I didnt arrange the maps in order so You will have to give a little bit time to that (sorry for that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by parwarsha View Post
thanks alot bro asif,

can ya also tell from where you plan to prepare Indo-pak Objectives ????
i am planning to take CE 2014, so kindly reply us ....
also whats its scoring trend in your view ?????
You are welcome dear.

For objective section I followed Internet + History of Indo-Pak objective book by Sarfaraz Ahmad. It helped me in covering almost +90% of the subject.

As far as the scoring trend is concerned so dear many members of this forum have discussed this issue in detail. And for me the long & short of those discussions is that, scoring low or high depends on one's interest in that specific subject as well as his/her writing & presentation skills. So try to present your knowledge/views in a unique way and differentiate your work in a best possible way. Goodluck

Regards
parwarsha (Saturday, October 20, 2012)