Thread: Vehicle of asp
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2012

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

You think perks are limited to CSS? Think again. I don't know if you understand the meaning of the term "perks". If you do, then you should realize that the perks the private sector has to offer exceed the Public sector in every possible way except for the "power" factor. However, I would rather have a nice house, a nice car and be able to send my kids to university than to have power that does not guarantee food on my table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPakistan View Post
Who are you kidding with here? In Pakistan its the other way around, cars and moeny is in Government Jobs, private sector sucks the life out of you. That is why everyone wants to be a CSS officer even though the average salary won't ever exceed 60,000 throughout their career. Just check out these forums, 90% of the threads are people asking about 'power' and 'perks'. No one gives a rats shit about this country.
Please explain what perks you are talking about (apart from the power factor). Also elaborate on the "cars and money in the Government jobs". I don't know which country you are talking about. But there is far more money and far more cars in the private sector in Pakistan. No one can deny it.
Having said that I should mention that I am in no way discouraging people to enter the Civil Service. In fact I myself encourage people to enter the system so that they can try and change our country. However, I am trying to remove the delusion that entering the civil service can give better monetary perks than the private sector.