Thread: Vehicle of asp
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 24, 2012

tahir asiif is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by talalz3 View Post
You think perks are limited to CSS? Think again. I don't know if you understand the meaning of the term "perks". If you do, then you should realize that the perks the private sector has to offer exceed the Public sector in every possible way except for the "power" factor. However, I would rather have a nice house, a nice car and be able to send my kids to university than to have power that does not guarantee food on my table.

Please explain what perks you are talking about (apart from the power factor). Also elaborate on the "cars and money in the Government jobs". I don't know which country you are talking about. But there is far more money and far more cars in the private sector in Pakistan. No one can deny it.
Having said that I should mention that I am in no way discouraging people to enter the Civil Service. In fact I myself encourage people to enter the system so that they can try and change our country. However, I am trying to remove the delusion that entering the civil service can give better monetary perks than the private sector.
i can explain captain pakistan's point but it requires alot of time , at every stage the CSS OFFICER (PSP and DMG) is better than an engineer or an MBA etc.
1.Compare ASP with a fresh engineer.
2.SP and SSP with a 5-12 years experienced engineer.
3.DIG with a 17 year experienced engineer.
and last but most impressive.

Compare the perks of an engineer with an experience of 20-25 years with IG PUNJAB , DG FIA , both PSP officers.u are asking aboutr cars??/ just go and see when an IG moves, approx 30 vehicles are with him........what with an engineer???
The Following User Says Thank You to tahir asiif For This Useful Post:
Rida Malik (Sunday, September 29, 2013)