View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 28, 2012
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 163

siddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
Dear and Venerated Member please guide me, only 4 months remaining and i have started preparation today,,, what about Urdu, is it scoring or not,, can i get good marks in this paper, All text book are must to be studied or not??
please guide me
Urdu is high scoring and low scoring subject at the same time. If you are really good at at it,have good writing skill, good critical sense as well as literary taste it will prove scoring. I know people having scored 140+ and 150+ in it. But for a mediocre attempt you will hardly get a credit. So evaluate yourself first, if you extract a good score out of it or not.

All text books are not necessary to be studied but comprehension of them is, either you study the original text or read their critical appreciation. It is, no doubt,better however to read the text.

Remember that opting Urdu as being easy subject and not working over it may harm your score. Have a look at past papers and syllabus and decide it yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siddiqui88 For This Useful Post:
oxon (Tuesday, October 30, 2012), Urma Waqar (Friday, December 21, 2012), Waqas77 (Monday, November 05, 2012)