View Single Post
Old Friday, November 02, 2012
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 163

siddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxon View Post
i have been writing for local papers and have many books of urdu literature,,, In B.A i opted Punjabi and Journalism,, and master in History of indo pak,,,,

other optional subjects are
history of indo pak
mercantile law
international law
Though Indo Pak history remained low scoring in previous years, it gave good score in 2012. If you are opting it, keep on praying that it remain scoring in 2013 as well. I hope it will be, as people are not opting it owing to its low scoring tradition in previous years.
By the way, why are you not opting Punjabi and Journalism when you have background? These are high scoring subjects.

As far as Urdu is concerned, It is scoring, but not "everyone" can score high in Urdu.To score high in Urdu one should have
  • A fine hand writing
  • An excellent expression
  • Stock of many Ashaars in memory, as one has to quote them abundantly
  • Proper study
  • Good preparation of objective
  • Good choice of book
  • Most of all, to be more of a good critic than a writer

If you claim having all of these, then go for it. InshAllah it will give you reward.
(Its up to you how justly you analyze and weigh yourself).

Considering the short span of time you have for preparation, I will suggest you to opt familiar, scoring and 'safe' subjects.Its your last chance, as you say, so decide wisely but early. Do consult more people and experts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siddiqui88 For This Useful Post:
oxon (Friday, November 02, 2012), Urma Waqar (Friday, December 21, 2012)