View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 04, 2012

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Arabic Material for CSS - Study Plan, Books and Notes

Arabic Material for CSS - Study Plan, Books and Notes

Don't wander here and there. I'm sharing with you people the much required material of Arabic at one place...

Recommended Material

Arabic Study Plan for CSS

Arabic Notes for CSS

A History of Arabic Literature by Clement Huart

An Introduction to Arabic Literature by Roger Allen

Tareekh-e-Arabi Adab by Dr.Abdul Haleem Nadvi

Other Resource Material:

The Seven Odes - the First Chapter by A.J Arberry

Islamic Art Literature and Culture by Kathleen Kuiper

Click on the above links and download the dire needed material. For further guidance you people may visit my CSSForum profile all my contact details are there.

Note: I've uploaded these files on SCRIBD owing to number of reasons, one among these is that SCRIBD offers uploading the "Revision of Documents" without losing their "Link Location". So, I’ll update the files whenever needed and will ad new material for you people….

I request you guys that don't mail me for sending you above material via mail because I'll not send and that’s final….. I know it seems to be somewhat rude but its very irksome to upload and forward files to all of you even anyone of you again and again.

If anyone need any sort of guidance or assistance then he/she can mail or call me, I’ll reply surely....

How to Download Above Files:

Moreover some people get embarrassed while downloading from SCRIBD so me giving you the procedure to download from SCRIBD

1. Sign Up for (make account on) Scribd another way is "Login with Facebook" it'll link your Facebook account with Scribd and your Facebook account will also become Scribd account...
2. After that upload 6-7 files on SCRIBD (you don't need to upload files of big size or very informative just upload 6-7 files of very low size i.e 15-20kb which can be uploaded in seconds because its just a formality and trick to make your account lifetime free and solving payment problem which SCRIBD asks every-time while downloading)
3. Now open any of the above link and click on download. Now you'll never get embarrassed by SCRIBD website while downloading....
4. Moreover, you may search bundles and piles of material on other subjects and topics now and will be able to download it "WOH BHI BILKUL FREE"...

You people can ask me if have any query but don't ask for mailing you books and above said other material. Thanx

Regards

F@SsI
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
Abid khan Achakzai (Friday, May 31, 2013), adnan quaidian (Saturday, February 01, 2014), Ahsan Ali Shaikh (Tuesday, April 09, 2013), Ammyabbas (Sunday, November 24, 2013), anam047 (Sunday, November 04, 2012), AR ZAIDI (Monday, April 15, 2013), awan5 (Wednesday, December 25, 2013), doctor jogi (Saturday, July 13, 2013), faizan dgkhan (Sunday, November 02, 2014), Hanybee (Sunday, March 24, 2013), hassam malhi030 (Sunday, January 05, 2014), iramraja (Tuesday, November 13, 2012), Izhar Kasi (Tuesday, October 14, 2014), Jolie Dame (Thursday, July 25, 2013), lone warrior (Thursday, April 25, 2013), M Zahid Gondal (Friday, March 08, 2013), Man Jaanbazam (Tuesday, April 02, 2013), mmawaqar (Monday, October 07, 2013), Muhammad khan khoso (Sunday, October 12, 2014), naeemgul (Friday, August 29, 2014), oxon (Tuesday, November 13, 2012), pakdolly (Monday, November 05, 2012), Romana baig (Friday, December 14, 2012), sadiaarshad (Saturday, October 05, 2013), Sarmad Ehsan (Sunday, November 04, 2012), shinning sun (Sunday, January 06, 2013), ssara (Monday, November 05, 2012), Wali Ahad (Sunday, November 04, 2012), Zara Sheikh (Monday, February 11, 2013)