View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
What ??? i am veterinary doctor in army in BPS 17 and i am getting Rs. 30902... and after CSS I WILL GET 25,000.... OMG
Who cares about salary in Civil Service. Majority earns hundreds of thousands & minority remains content on meager salary. Those who says 'serve the nation' bla bla bla are either live in fool's paradise or fooling others. Just imagine despite having DMG/PSP & the so called superior officers & provincial officers why still our country leg behind in all fields of life? Why we could not make Pakistan a developed country? 1 person in 100 remains dead honest while rest of them are responsible for the current situation.

P.S: Truth is a bitter reality.
AichArrr (Thursday, April 10, 2014), EHSAN RAFIQ (Thursday, November 12, 2015), Naqash Fatima (Friday, November 09, 2012), salmannnnn (Monday, November 25, 2013), Silent Spectator (Thursday, November 08, 2012)