View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 08, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll No. 13307

naeem khan1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A Karim View Post
Salam, As the Medical Examination for CE-2012 has been announced, I need to inquire whether it is possible to postpone one's medical exam, if someone is having sound reason(s)?

I am currently in Xiamen University, China, pursuing my Masters Degree, having first semester, that is going to be completed by the end of the next month i.e. Dec or in early Jan, and now I have this Medical Exam to appear in. Seniors and others please guide me in this regard ASAP..!!! I would be indebted to you for your assistance.
Aslam O Alaikum..
Dear Akram same is the case with me as I have cleared the written exam 0f CSS-2012
and currently I am doing job in Qatar.So it is not possible for me to attend this medical from islambad centre.kindly seniors help me what to do as I dont want to lse my CSS.Can I post pond my medical so that I can attend my Medical leter on??please guide...