View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 10, 2012
41st CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 170

S A Karim is on a distinguished road

Unlike previous years, this time around FPSC has kept the medical examination in a tight loop...usally it used to be conducted along with the psychological assessement or the viva voice of the candidates...But this year the result has been announced earlier i.e. Oct 04, unlike the previous year i.e. Nov 29, therefore, FPSC has time to finish off this medical examination thing...and that is why, it is going to be conducted in a three week duration..

As per my info, People, like us who are away from home, can postpone their medical examination for a while..lets say may be for 20 days.. but not the dates of our choice this time around atleast..and no one knows when you would be called for your psychological or viva voice..!

To be on the safe side, one should be at home pertinent to the issue at hand. Therefore, I have decided to go back to Pakistan..freezing this semester of mine, in the next two weeks. You are doing a job, and I know it would be demanding..so I suggest you to do a SWOT analysis and come up with a decision that is feasible for you. Good Luck :-)
naeem khan1 (Saturday, November 10, 2012)