View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 10, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A Karim View Post
Unlike previous years, this time around FPSC has kept the medical examination in a tight loop...usally it used to be conducted along with the psychological assessement or the viva voice of the candidates...But this year the result has been announced earlier i.e. Oct 04, unlike the previous year i.e. Nov 29, therefore, FPSC has time to finish off this medical examination thing...and that is why, it is going to be conducted in a three week duration..

As per my info, People, like us who are away from home, can postpone their medical examination for a while..lets say may be for 20 days.. but not the dates of our choice this time around atleast..and no one knows when you would be called for your psychological or viva voice..!

To be on the safe side, one should be at home pertinent to the issue at hand. Therefore, I have decided to go back to Pakistan..freezing this semester of mine, in the next two weeks. You are doing a job, and I know it would be demanding..so I suggest you to do a SWOT analysis and come up with a decision that is feasible for you. Good Luck :-)

You people can contact and request the concerned authorities for your genuine excuses. Medical of individual candidates are deferred on case to case basis by weighing the gravity and genuiness of their reasons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
naeem khan1 (Saturday, November 10, 2012), S A Karim (Saturday, November 10, 2012)