Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 29, 2007

At Ur Own Risk is on a distinguished road

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:I heard Allah`s Apostle saying, "Everyone of you is a guardian, and responsible for what is in his custody. The ruler is a guardian of his subjects and responsible for them; a husband is a guardian of his family and is responsible for it; a lady is a guardian of her husband`s house and is responsible for it, and a servant is a guardian of his master`s property and is responsible for it." I heard that from Allah`s Apostle and I think that the Prophet also said, "A man is a guardian of is father`s property and is responsible for it, so all of you are guardians and responsible for your wards and things under your care."
[ Bukhari - 3:592 ]

---------------------------------

Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah`s Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
[ Sahih Bukhari, Hadith No. 1 ]

‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to fast until we thought he would never break his fast, and not fast until we thought he would never fast. I never saw the Messenger of Allaah fasting for an entire month except in Ramadaan, and I never saw him fast more than he did in Sha’baan.”
[ Sahih Bukhari - Hadith No. 1833 ]

Ibn-e-Abbaas(RA) reported that a man said, "O Messenger of Allaah, whatever Allaah and you will". He(PBUH) said,"Are you making me equal to Allaah"? [Say instead:] "What Allaah alone wills"
[Ahmad , Al-Musnad : 1/283]
I found again in the heart of a friend

Last edited by marwatone; Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.