Thread: help needed
View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 18, 2012

jillia89 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Theories can't be neglected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazish22 View Post
I havd hamid taga book.... plez suggest me which chapters should i read for 2013 exam. I am extremely nil in memorizing the theories. Apart from theories which chapters should i read in order to get good marks. Thanks.
Sis!
Theories in sociology can't be neglected for they give a deep insight of the subject you can't do sociology this way Sociology consists of two parts, i.e. Sociological thought and principles of sociology.The candidate is supposed to cover both these parts of the subjects without sacrificing one to the other. The principles of sociology may not be comprehended if the sociological thought is not read and vice versa. So, the justice with the subject demands comprehension of both these parts. If one has read the sociologists thoroughly, he/she can justify his/her answer in an impressive manner, quoting their references.e.t.c..
You May Go for
1. Sociology by Miconis
2. Sociology by Horton and Hunt
As these foreign Authors help a lot to develop understanding in an interesting way..

Note: That was just to help you sister nothing else
Best Regards