View Single Post
Old Monday, November 19, 2012
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 163

siddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nicesiddiqui88 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeni View Post
First of all, i am grateful to you for spending out of your precious time for making comments. ....

So, can i draw the inference, as your comment suggests, that question may be misleading in the sense that paragraph given in comprehension may not contain the answers to all the questions.
for instance, In the above given case, instead of trying to find the difference, which is asked in first question, we may choose to deny the very existence of the difference. is it safe to reply this way? Thanks
Yes, question may be misleading; all one needs to do is comprehending the paragraph in first place. Sometimes, it may not suggest a direct answer but at least one can infer.
As far answering this way being safe, I don't know; Examiner may do Anyhow, its the way I answered this question in exams. I hope it was correct.