View Single Post
Old Monday, November 26, 2012

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
How can one sharpen one's memory? Means, how can notes, material, paragraphs, be memorized easily?
Brother Zuhaib.
Human being has always been in a hot pursuit of strengthening his memory through ages.
There are several factors that could contribute to enhancing the capacity of memory and cementing it even further.
There are several ways for doing so but the one I have found effective has been in the form of pictorial memory.
Reading something again and again will immensely enhance the memory via vision.
Therefore, I would suggest the follow technique for bettering memory.
Memory 2 types ki hoti hai. pata hai na?
1. Active memory
2. Passive memory
Whatever we revise is stored in our active memory while what we have forgotten is stored in our passive memory.
Firstly, make bullet notes of your topics.
Suppose you prepare topic # 1 first day in 2 hours.
Next day, before starting topic # 2. give just 10 minutes and normally revise topic # 1 and then start topic # 2
And then the next day, before starting topic # 3. give just 5 minutes and normally revise topic # 1 and 10 minutes for topic # 2 and then start topic # 3
The next day, the older the topic gets, the lesser number of minutes will be required for your revision
You will see that you will be revising your topic in 1 minute only since it develops it creates pictorial memory
Believe me, aap ko ye bhi yaad hoga ke kis topic ke kis page ke kon si headings hain
It will work wonders for you.
Iss tarah aap ki more than 15 revisions ho jayen gi
I hope i don't exaggerate but aap just topic ka naam sun ke ye bata saken gi ke iss ke pehle words kya hain or last or middle ke kya.
This technique will immensely help you memorize things based on pictorial grounds.
Huma Bukhari (Monday, November 26, 2012), Invincible (Monday, November 26, 2012), prestigious (Monday, November 26, 2012), student (Monday, November 26, 2012), zuhaib ahmed (Monday, November 26, 2012)