View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 29, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohail Hafeez View Post
Dear, What was your score of GAT general? I also applied for indeginous scholorship in August and my score is 64 but I did not get any update from HEC till now.
HEC has announced the list of shortlisted candidates. Visit the following thread for more information:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/jobs-scho...ps-2012-a.html

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
faisal anees (Friday, November 30, 2012)