View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 06, 2012

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad Ehsan View Post
I personally believe, instead of going thru the scum of what have been asked in the yester years, one must focus on the no. of Topics that have been kept alive during all these years viz, women, education, economics, democracy(Good & Bad Governance, Corruption) Media, UN, etc.

I personally believe, if one may spend some time making a thorough excerpt of these aforementioned topics, he can write rather dare to attempt any literary Essay was well,

I am sorry , owing to the depression i am ill with these days, my writings may seem arrogant but there is no hypnopedia that can suffice my condition except sharing it on this forum

SE
I professed your vision but I just portray analysis which presents most of the question are from

1. education
2.women
3.economy
4.Pakistan domestic problems
5.media

we may see how they asked question and can predict what question they may ask. Analysis always leads towards prediction.while making outline of these petty issues we become familiar of some key points which can be reciprocated in the examination .Plus it will help our writing skills ,make us enable to judge what is the demand of the question ,how to make outline and write introductory as well as concluding remarks .

I am not asking to make outlines of all but write about those essays which are related to current issues . So one may choose 4-5 topic and find these in each paper for preparation
Sarmad Ehsan (Thursday, December 06, 2012)