View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 11, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsanfiaz View Post
i am punjab govt. servant of BS-17 and i have applied online for CSS.i have a query here that whether we have sent DP along with CSS application or we can send it latter mean after closing date??????i have already move application for DP but it seems to me that it may take a long time
Yes you can send the application form without DPC. Your department will forward the DPC to FPSC on their own or would hand it over to you. In case of later, you should as soon as possible dispatch the original after retaining a xeroxed copy for record. FPSC would ask for missing documents, if any, during the scrutiny of your application form.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshi361 View Post
sir what is meant by the last para withholding applications ?

I have applied for NOC to my department for both the PMS CSS exams SEPARATELY in case if they get late in giving the nocs would my application be rejected , i am nervous about the fact what is my position even i get merit position will i not be selected

kppsc person told me to take out the noc page and if you get selected then you can ask for noc in the back date ,my CEO also told me the same

but I have applied through proper channel but I am worried if NOC is not given shall i then resign ?? can be my application the eligible if in case my department does allow me for noc and i resign from my current post
The last paragraph provides that some departments may initially withhold an application of a candidate but at a later stage forward it (government servants often send an advance copy of application and another through their department for proper channel). The reference is to those applications. Once a department decides as to whether forward or withhold the application of an employee would be considered final.

Your case is different. You shouldn't worry about it. I am sure you will be provided with the DPC. In practice, government departments usually permit their employees to appear in the competitive examination.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
mohsanfiaz (Tuesday, December 11, 2012), zeeshi361 (Wednesday, December 12, 2012)