View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Nothing will come of nothing: speak again.

Mend your speech a little,
Lest it may mar your fortunes.

I want that glib and oily art
To speak and purpose not; since what I well intend,
I'll do't before I speak.

Time shall unfold what plaited cunning hides

Who is it that can tell me who I am?

He's mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf, a horse's health, a boy's love, or a whore's oath.

When we are born we cry that we are come
To this great stage of fools.

King Lear by Shakespeare
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
BALOCHISTAN (Tuesday, December 11, 2012), bl chughtai (Tuesday, December 11, 2012), courageneverdies (Tuesday, December 11, 2012), EXCLUSIVE (Friday, December 14, 2012), madiha alvi (Sunday, February 09, 2014), revival (Saturday, September 27, 2014)