View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 12, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshi361 View Post
sir I frankly speaking my case is complex ,i made both applications for NOC through proper channel but my immediate senior in gr 19 is giving me departmental permission certificate

i cant understand becz i think only appointing authority can give NOC

hes making delay tactics ,like i asked me about my noc today so office person told me application has been tcs to your home address ,but i still have not got those applications

then upon my further inquiry they told application has come back becoz your home address was not complete

such kinds of thing, I just want to ask you that what should I do in such scenario ; i have left with very less time fr preparation ,our DG (appointing authority ) sits in rwlpindi , director sits in lahore , my station is in other city though my immediate senior has given NOC BUT HE IS IN 19 GRADE further i have not yet received my applications at home address

so what should I do , just concetrate at my studies at this time ?

if i get successfull in written exam then CAN I RESIGN from my current job in that case would still i required NOC ? or my application wold be rejected ??
Is the DPC provided by your senior on the prescribed form? If yes, then simply submit it with your application. DO KEEP A COPY OF THE SAME FOR FUTURE REFERENCE AND RECORD. Your emphasis should be on your preparations. Give a damn to the officer who is hurdling the formal DPC. Once appointed InshaAllah they would not matter.

Once again concentrate on your preparations.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
zeeshi361 (Wednesday, December 12, 2012)