View Single Post
Old Monday, December 17, 2012

Treasury Economist is on a distinguished road
Default your remarks are required here please

talking about kp.
Treasury officer (grade ? ) in district is executive incharge of district treasury which belongs to finance dept but sits with revenue officials because of location of treasury usually situates in revenue office of a district but the ultimate responsible of district treasury will be Collector (Grade ? ) of revenue dept, thats right, now turn to tehsil level at every tehsil there will be a sub treasury under concerned district treasury under executive incharge of sub treasury officer 17 BUT, why, the Q is that, tehsildar 16 which is assistant collector will be more vested with power and ultimate responsible of sub treasury being indifferent in grade to sub treasury officer which is 17 and tehsildar is 16!
Please clearify this to me with duties
DC, DCO, COLLECTOR, TREASURY OFFICER, ASSISTANT COLLECTOR, ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER, TEHSILDAR, SUB TREASURY OFFICER and please tell their names in urdu (shed light upon above my confusion please )
Please share with us current list of district treasuries and concerned sub treasuries of kp
Please tell me that Sub treasury officer 17 may be promoted to which officer post after how much time period selected though PCS