View Single Post
Old Friday, May 11, 2007

Waseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up 99 Name Of Allah Meaning From Quran

assalamoalikum my friends here is 99 names of ALLAH and meanings from QURAN

And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call on him by them Allah's are the Excellent Names. Invoke Him by them. (7 :180)
Abu Hurairah (pbuh) narrated Allah has ninety names i.e one hundered minus one; and that whoever belives in their meanings and acts accordingly, will enter paradise; and Allah is Witr (one) and loves 'the Witr'. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 8 hadith # 419.)

1. Allah (God)

"Verily, I am Allah ! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-As-Salat) for My Rememberence.(Surah Ta-Ha 20: 14)

2. AR-RAHMAN (The Compassionate)

And your Ilah (God) is One Ilah (God-Allah), La ilaha ila huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but he) the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 163)

3. AR-RAHIM (The Merciful)

All the praises and thanks are to the Allah the Lord of the Alamin (Mankind, Jinn, and that exists).The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful (Surah Fateha 1: 2,3)

4. AL-MALIK (The Sovereign)

Then High above all be Allah, the true King. And be not in haste (O Mohammed (SAWS)) with the Quran before its revelation is completed to you, and say : "My Lord ! Increase me in knowledge." (Surah Ta-Ha 20:114)

5. AL-QUDDUS (The Holy)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

6. AS-SALAM (The One free from all defects)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila hua (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy, the One free from all defects. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

7.AL_MUMIN (The Giver of Security)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila hua (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy, the One free from all defects, the Giver of Security. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

8. AL-MUHAIMIN (The Protector)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila hua (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy, the One free from all defects, the Giver of Security, the Watcher over his Creatures. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

9. AL-'AZIZ (The All-Mighty)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila hua (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy, the One free from all defects, the Giver of Security, the Watcher over his Creatures, the All-Mighty. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

10. AL-JABBAR (The Compeller)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila hua (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy, the One free from all defects, the Giver of Security, the Watcher over his Creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

11. AL-MUTAKABBIR (The Supreme)

He is Allah beside Whom La ilaha ila hua (none has the right to be worshipped but he) The King, the Holy, the One free from all defects, the Giver of Security, the Watcher over his Creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory is to Allah ! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with him. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:23)

12. AL-KHALIQ (The Creator)

He is Allah, the Creator. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:24)

13. Al-BARI (The Inventor)

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:24)

14. AL-MUSAWWIR (The Fashioner)

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms.

To him belong the Best Names. All that is in the heaven and the earth glorify him. And he is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. (Surah Al-Hashr 59:24)

15. AL-GHAFFAR (The Forgiver)

"You invite me to disbelief in Allah (and in His Oneness), and to join partners in worshipping with him of which I have no knowledge; and I invite you to The All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving ! (Surah Ghafir 40:42)

16. AL-QAHHAR (The Irresistible)

Say "Allah is the Creator of all things; and he is the One, the Irresistible."( Surah Ar-Rad 13:16)

17. AL-WAHHAB (The Bestower)

"Our Lord ! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower.( Surah Al-Imran 3:8)

18. AR-RAZZAQ (The All-Provider)

Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong.( Surah Adh-Dhariyat 51:58)

19. AL-FATTAH (The Judge)

Say : "Our Lord will assemble us all together (on the Day of Ressurrection), then he will judge between us with truth. And He is the Just Judge, the All- Knower of the true state of affairs." (Surah Saba 34:26)

20. AL-ALIM (The All-Knowing)

And to Allah belong the east and the west so wherever you turn (yourselves or your faces) there is the Face of Allah (and he is High Above, over His Throne). Surely, Allah is all sufficient for his creatures needs, All-Knowing. (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:115)

21. AS-SAMI (The All-Hearer)

At that time Zakariyya (Zachariya) invoked his Lord, saying : " O my Lord ! Grant me from, You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation." (Surah Al-Imran 3:38)

22. AL-BASIR (The All-Seeing One)

Say : " Shall I inform you of things far better than those? For Al-Muttaqun ( The pious - See V. 2:2) there are Gardens (Paradise) with their Lord, underneath which rivers flow. Therein (is their) eternal (home) and Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wifes). And Allah will be pleased with them. And Allah is All-Seer of the (His) slaves". (Surah Al-Imran 3:15)

23. AL-LATIF (The Most Subtle and Courteous)

No vision can grasp him, but he grasps all vision. He is Al-Latif (The Most Subtle and Courteous), Well-Acquainted with all things.( Surah Al-Anam 6:103)

24. AL-KHABIR (The All-Aware)

All the praises and thanks are to Allah, to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. His is all the praises and Thanks in the Hereafter, and He is All-Wise, All-Aware. (Surah Saba 34:1)

25. Al-HALIM (The Forbearing)

The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, glorify Him and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification. Truly, He is ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving. (Surah Al-Isra 17:44)

26. AL-AZIM (The Most Great)

Allah! La ilaha illa Hua (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heaven and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission ? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will be happen to them in the Hereafter and they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His kursi extends over the heavens and over the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (this verse from Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 255, is called Ayat-ul-Kursi)

27. AL-GHAFUR (The All-Forgiving)

And likewise of men and Ad-Dawabb [moving (living) creatures, beasts], and cattle, are of various colours. It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allah. Verily, Allah is All-Mighty, Oft-Forgiving. (Surah Fatir 35: 28)

28.ASH-SHAKUR (The Appreciative)

And they will say: "All the praises and thanks are to Allah Who has removed from us (all) grief. Verily our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (good deeds and to recompense). (Surah Fatir 35: 34)

29. AL-ALIYY (The Most Exalted)

To Him belongs all that is in the heaven and all that is in the earth, and He is the Most High, the Most Great.( Surah Ash-Shura 42: 4)

30. AL-KABIR (The Most Great)

Intercession with Him profits not except for him whom He permits. SO much so that when fear is banished from their (angels) hearts, they (angels) say: "What is it that your Lord has said?" They say: "The truth. And He is the Most High, the Most Great."( Surah Saba 34: 23)

31. AL-HAFIZ (The Guardian)

"So if you turn away, still I have conveyed the Message with which I was sent to you. My Lord will make another people succeed you and you will not harm him in the least. Surely, my Lord is Guardian over all things."( Surah Hud 11: 57)

32. AL-MUQIT (The Maintainer)

Whoever intercedes for a good cause will have the reward thereoff, and whosoever intercedes for and evil cause will have a share in its burden. And Allah is Ever All-Able to do (and also an All-Witness to) everything.( Surah An-Nisa 4:85)

33. AL-HASIB (The All-Sufficient)

And try orphans (as regards their intelligence) until they reach the age of marriage; if then you find sound judgement in them, release their property to them, but consume it not wastefully, and hastely fearing that they should grow up, and whoever (amongst guardians) is rich, he should take no wages, but if he is poor, let him have for himself what is just and reasonable (according to his labour). And when you realese their property to them, take witness in their presence; and Allah is All-Sufficient in taking account. (Surah An-Nisa 4:6)

34. AL-KARIM (The Most Generous)

O man! What has made you careless about your Lord, the Most Generous? (Surah Al-Infitar 82:6)

35. AR-RAQIB (The All-Watcher)

O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam) and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women; and fear Allah through Whom you demand (your mutual rights), and (donot cut the relations of ) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you. (Surah An-Nisa 4:1)

36. AL-QARIB (The Nigh)

And to Thamud (people We sent) their brother Salih. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah: you have no othe ilah (god) but Him. He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein, then ask forgiveness of Him and turn to Him in repentence. Certainly, my Lord is near (to all by His Knowledge). (Surah Hud 11: 61)

37. AL-MUJIB (The Responsive)

And to Thamud (people We sent) their brother Salih. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah: you have no othe ilah (god) but Him. He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein, then ask forgiveness of Him and turn to Him in repentence. Certainly, my Lord is near (to all by His Knowledge), Responsive" (Surah Hud 11: 61)

38. AL-WASI (The All-Sufficient)

And their Prophet (Samuel[pbhu]) said to them, "Indeed Allah has appointed Talut (Saul) as a king over you." They said, "How can he be a king over us when we are fitter than him for the kingdom, and he has not been given enough wealth." He said: "Verily, Allah has chosen him above you and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and stature. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures needs, All-Knower." (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 247)

39. AL-HAKIM (The All-Wise)

"Our Lord! Send amongst them a Messenger of their invocation by sending Muhammad(SAWS) who shall recite unto them Your Verses and instruct them in the Book (this Quran) and Al-Hikmah (full knowledge of the Islamic laws and jurisprudence or wisdom or Prophethood), and purify them. Verily, You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:129)

40. AL-WADUD (The Most Loving)

"And ask forgiveness of your Lord and turn unto Him in repentance. Verily, my Lord is Most Merciful, Most Loving." (Surah Hud 11: 90)

41.AL-MAJID (The All-Glorious)

They said: "Do you wonder at the decree of Allah? The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings be on you, O the family [of Ibrahim (Abraham)]. Surely, He(Allah) is All-Praiseworthy, All-Glorious". (Surah Hud 11: 73)

42. ASH-SHAHID (The Witness)

Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but what ever of evil befalls you, is from yourself. And We have sent you(O Muhammed (SAWS)) as a Messanger of mankind, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness. (Surah An-Nisa 4: 79)

43. AL-HAQQ (The Truth)

That is because Allah: He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the death, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 6)

44. AL-WAKIL (The Most Trusted)

So turn aside from them (do not punish them), and put your trust in Allah. And Allah is Ever All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs. (Surah An-Nisa 4:81)

45. AL-QAWI (The All-Strong)

They have not estimated Allah, His Rightful Estimate. Verily, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty. (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 74)

46. AL-MATIN (The Firm One)

Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong. (Surah Adh-Dhariyat 51: 58)

47. AL-WALI (The Protecting One)

Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. (Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 257)

48.AL-HAMID (The Praiseworthy)

To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth. And verily, Allah - He is Rich (Free of all needs), Worthy of all praise. (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 64)

49. AL-HAYY (The Ever Living)

Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshiped but He), the Ever Living.( Surah Al-Imran 3: 2)

50. AL-QAYYUM (The One Who Sustains)

Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshiped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists.( Surah Al-Imran 3:2)

51. AL-WAHID (The One)

The Day when they will(all) come out, nothing of them will be hidden from Allah. Whose is the kingdom this Day? (Allah Himself will reply to His Question) : It is Allah's the One, the Irresistible! (Surah Ghafir 40: 16)

52.AL-AHAD ( The One)

Say (O Muhammad (SWAS)): " He is Allah, (the One). (Surah Al-Ikhlas 112: 1)

53. AS-SAMAD ( The Self-Sufficient)

Allah-us-Samad [Allah - the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, (He neither eats nor drinks)]. (Surah Al-Ikhlas 112: 2)

54. AL-QADIR (The Able)

Say: "He has power to send torment on you from above or from under your feet, or to cover you with confusion in partly strife, and make you to taste the violence of one another. "See how variously We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), so that they may understand. (Sure Al-Anam 6: 65)

55. AL-MUQTADIR (The All-Capable)

(They) belied all Our Signs, so We seized them with a Seizure of the All-Mighty, All-Capable (Omnipotent) (Surah Al-Qamar 54:42)

56. AL-AWWAL (The First)

He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him), the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing. (Surah Al-Hadid 57:3)

57. AL-AKHIR (The Last)

He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him), the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing. (Surah Al-Hadid - 57:3)

58. AZ-ZAHIR (The Most High)

He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him), the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing. (Surah Al-Hadid 57:3)

59. AL-BATIN (The Most Near)

60. AL-WALI (The Protector)

For him (each person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah.Verily, Allah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.(Surah Ar-Rad 13:11)

61. AL-MUTAALI. (The Most High)

All-Knower of the Unseen and the seen, the Most Great, the Most High. (Surah Ar-Rad 13:11)

62. AL-BARR (The Source of All Goodness)

"Verily, We used to invoke Him (Alone and none else) before. Verily, He is Al-Barr (the Most Subtle, Kind, Courteous and Generous), the Most Merciful." (Surah At-Tur 52:28)

63. AT-TAWWAB (The Acceptor of Repentance)

The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentance, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower (of favours). La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return. (Surah Ghafir 40 : 3)

64. AL-AFUW (Ever Oft-Pardoning)

Whether you (mankind) disclose (by good words of thanks) a good deed (done to you in the form of a favor by someone), or conceal it, or pardon an evil,… verily, Allah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, All Powerful. (Surah An-Nisa 4:149)

65. AR-RAUF (The Compassionate)

And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you,(Allah would have hastened the punishment upon you). And that Allah is full of kindness, Most Merciful. (Surah An-Nur 24:20)

66. AL-JAME (The Gatherer)

"Our Lord! Verily, it is You Who will gather mankind together on the Day about which there is no doubt. Verily, Allah never breaks His Promise". (Surah Al-Imran 3:9)

67. AL-GHANI (The Self-Sufficient)

O mankind! It is you who stand in need of Allah. But Allah is Rich (Free of all needs), Worthy of all praise. (Surah Fatir 35:15)

68. AN-NUR (The Light)

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. (Surah An-Nur 24:35)

69. AL-HADI (The Guide)

Thus hver We made for every Prophet an enemy among the Mujrimun (disbelievers, polytheists, criminals). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper. (Surah Al-Furqan 25:31)

70. AL-BADI (The Originator)

The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : "Be!" - and it is. (Surah Al-Baqarah 2:117)

71. RABB (The Sustainer)

Truly Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path. (Surah Al-Imran 3:51)

72. MUBIN (The Manifest)

On that Day Allah will pay them the recompense of their deeds in full, and they will know that Allah, He is the Manifest Truth. (Surah An-Nur 24:25)

73. Al-QADIR (The All-Powerful)

And Allah has created you and then He will cause you to die; and of you there are some who are sent back to senility, so that they know nothing after having known (much). Truly, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Powerful. (Surah An-Nahal 16:70)

74. AL-HAFIZ (The Protector)

Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e the Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). (Surah Al-Hijr 15:9)

75. AL-KAFIL (The Most Resposinble)

And fulfill the Covenant of Allah (Baiah: pledge for Islam) when you have covenanted, and break not the oaths after you have confirmed them - and indeed them you have appointed Allah your surety. Verily, Allah knows what you do.

76. ASH-SHAKIR (The All-Recogniser)

Verily, As-Safa and Al-Marwa are (two mountains in Mecca) are of the Symbols of Allah. So it is not a sin on him who performs on him who performs Hajj or Umrah (Pilgrimage) of the House (the Kabba at Mecca) to perform the going (Tawaf) between them (As-Safa and Al-Marwa). And whoever does good voluntarily, then verily, Allah is All-Recogniser, All-Knower.( Surah Al-Baqarah 2: 158)

77. AL-AKRAM (The Most Generous)

Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. (Surah Al-Alaq 96: 3)

78. AL-A'LA (The Most High)

Glorify the names of your Lord the Most High. (Surah Al-Ala 87: 1)

79. AL-KHALLAQ (The Creator)

Verily, your Lord is the All-Knowing Creator (Surah Al-Hijr 15: 86)

80. AL-MAULA (The Patron)

And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Maula (Patron, Lord, Protector and Supporter) - (what) an Excellent Maula, and (what) an Excellent Helper! (Surah Al-Anfal 8:40)

81. AN-NASIR (The Helper)

Allah has full knowledge of your enemies, and Allah is Sufficient as a Wali(Protector), and Allah is Sufficient as a Helper. (Surah An-Nisa 4: 45)

82. AL-ILAH (God)

Say (O Mohammed(SAWS): "It is revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is only one Ilah (God - Allah). Will you then submit to His Will (become Muslims and stop worshipping others besides Allah)?" (Surah Al-Anbia 21: 108)

83. AL-ALLAM (The All-Knower)

On the Day when Allah will gather the Messengers togather and say to them: "What was the response you received(from men to your teaching)?" They will say: "We have no knowledge, verily, only You are the All-Knower of that is hidden(or unseen)."(Surah Al-Maidah 5: 109)

84. AL-QAHIR (The Irresistable)

And He is the Irresistable(Supreme) above His slaves, and He is the All-Wise, Well- Acquainted with all things. (Surah Al-Anan 6: 18)

85. AL-GHAFIR (The Forgiver)

The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of repentence, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower(of favours). La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return. (Surah Ghafir 40: 3)

86. AL-FATIR (The Originator)

All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the (only) Originator [or the (only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily Allah is Able to do all things. (Surah Fatir 35: 1)

87. AL-MALIK (The Majesty)

In a seat of truth (i.e Paradise), near the Omnipotent King (Allah, the One, the All-Blessed, the Most High, the Owner of Majesty and Honour). (Surah Al-Qamar 54:55)

88. AL-HAFIYY (The Most Gracious)

Ibrahim (Abraham) said: "Peace be on you! I will ask forgiveness of my Lord for you. Verily, He is unto me Ever Most Gracious. (Surah Maryam 19: 47)

89. AL-MUHIT (The All-Pervading)

Varily, they are in doubt concerning the Meeting with their Lord? (i.e Resurrection after their death and their return to their Lord). Verily, He it is Who is surrounding all things! (Surah Fussilat 41: 54)

90. AL-MUSTA'AN (The Helper)

He (Mohammed (SAWS)) said: "My Lord! Judge You in truth! Our Lord is the Most Gracious, Whose Help is to be sought against that which you attribute (unto Allah that he has offspring, and unto Mohhamed (SAWS) that he is the sorcerer, and unto the Quran that is a poetry)!" (Surah Al-Anbiya 21: 112)

91. AR-RAFI (The Owner of High Ranks)

(He is Allah) Owner of High Ranks and Degrees, the Owner of the Throne. He sends the revelations by His Commands to any of His slaves He wills, that he (the person who recieves revelations) may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting (i.e the Day of Resurrection). (Surah Ghafir 40:15)

92. AL-KAFI (The Most Suffiecient)

Is not Allah Sufficient for his slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom Allah sends astray, for him there will be no guide.(surah Az-Zumar 39: 36)

93. GHALIB (The Predominant)

And he (the man) from Egypt who brought him. Said to his wife: "Make his stay comfortable, maybe he will profit us or we shall adopt him as a son." Thus did We establish Yousuf (Joseph) in the land, that We might teach him the interpretation of events. And Allah has full power over His Affairs, but most of men know not. (Surah Yousuf 12: 21)

94. AL-MANNAN (The Most Favourable)

Indeed Allah conferred a great favour on the belivers when He sent among them a Messenger (Mohammed (SAWS)) from among themselves, reciting unto them His Verses (the Quran), and purifying them (from sins by their following him), and instructing them (in) the Book (the Quran) and Al-Hikmah [the wisdom and the Sunnah of the Prophet(SAWS) (i.e his legal ways, statements and acts of worship)], while before that they had been in manifest error. (Surah Al-Imran 3: 164)

95.AL-JALIL (The Majestic)

Blessed is the Name of your Lord (Allah), the Owner of Majesty and Honour (Surah Ar-Rahman 55: 78)

96. AL-MUHYI (The Giver of Life)

Look, therefore, at the prints of Allah's mercy (in creation) how He quickeneth the earth after death Lo! He verily is the Quickner of the Death, and He is Able to do all things.

97. AL-MUMIT (The Giver of Death)

Say (O Mohammed (SAWS)): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all the Messenger of Allah - to Whom belongs the domain of the heavens and the earths. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He who gives life and causes death. (Surah Al-Araf 7: 158)

98. AL-WARITH (The Inheritor)

And certainely We! We it is Who give life, and cause death and We are the Inheritors. (Surah Al-Hijr 15: 23)

99. AL-BA' ITH (The Awakener)

And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it; and certainely, Allah will resurrect those who are in the graves. (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 7)
4rm psh (Saturday, June 06, 2009), ambren_kanval (Thursday, September 10, 2009), salik_malik (Thursday, April 30, 2009)