View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 20, 2012

zabee8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic salik View Post
There is any chance for fresh candidate. I have done MA economics this year.
i was also hired as fresh candidate with no experience. apply and work hard..you will get your seat!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Really???

That's cool. What about authority regarding hiring of employees?

Moreover, can you please tell the job description? Is it direct sales or what???
no authority regarding hiring of employees. it is done from karachi. well!!! it is totally office job and nothing to do with sales. Sales persons are private soles and they dont have any relation with state life. this perception regarding sales not true. state life just give license to get insurance..among them, 50% profit for sales persons and 50% for state life. their Area Sales Manager is under A.M(like me) and i will extend the license on the basis of their efficiency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
1. What about the organizational culture?
2. Job timings & days?
3. Age relaxation in CSS?
culture is same as like other federal govt. organiation. it is actually a ministry job(under ministry of commerce). chill mahool job. timings 8:30 to 4:30. Monday to Friday. Lot of Corruption, yes they give age relaxation in CSS. If you are CSP Officer, then State Life offers you Assistant General Manager. Really Rich Institution but it is our time to show our loyalness to country to remove corruption from Govt. Organization!
alifbaypay (Thursday, December 20, 2012), exotic salik (Friday, December 21, 2012)