View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 20, 2012

alifbaypay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabee8 View Post
i was also hired as fresh candidate with no experience. apply and work hard..you will get your seat!!!!

no authority regarding hiring of employees. it is done from karachi. well!!! it is totally office job and nothing to do with sales. Sales persons are private soles and they dont have any relation with state life. this perception regarding sales not true. state life just give license to get insurance..among them, 50% profit for sales persons and 50% for state life. their Area Sales Manager is under A.M(like me) and i will extend the license on the basis of their efficiency.

culture is same as like other federal govt. organiation. it is actually a ministry job(under ministry of commerce). chill mahool job. timings 8:30 to 4:30. Monday to Friday. Lot of Corruption, yes they give age relaxation in CSS. If you are CSP Officer, then State Life offers you Assistant General Manager. Really Rich Institution but it is our time to show our loyalness to country to remove corruption from Govt. Organization!
What is selection procedure
Written test?
What is the pattern and expected date of test after short selection