View Single Post
Old Friday, December 21, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoor Mushtaq View Post
Please check my expansion.
It was charless Lukman who said, success is that old abc, ability, break and courage. Man can be destroyed but not defeated, these words were fully influenced by two great novels, The old man and the sea by Ernest Heminguwy which was published in 1952 and Moby dick by Herman Melville in 1852. These two novels were based on same theme, which share motifs and teach lesson of life.
Novella, The old man and the sea describes that, if man is spiritually hopeful he would never be defeated. If man trust on faith and recognizes his dignity he can hold on anything. Hameninguwy words about the hero of his novel, "everything about him was old except his eyes which were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated". Seemingly, "Moby Dick" the novel of Herman Melville expressed the same thoughts of courage, spiritual hopeful, bravery and faith on victory made man undefeated.
At present, the late leader of "Hamas" Ahmad Yasin proved that he was a man of courage. He had been sentenced imprison in Israel. He served insomnia and agitation by Israeli forces but he did not step back of his principles.
Man was only defeated when he was depressed and hopeless. But courageous people would never be defeated in any situation. They face the challenges of life with courage and their everlasting struggle proved that they can not be defeated but destroyed.
In my opinion one has to expand the topic as it's perceived and its background is not needed to be discussed.Don't you think it's useless to tell that from where this line has been taken and when that novel was written etc ?

You have to just elaborate the topic in your own words by giving references and examples from history and every day life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Friday, December 21, 2012), Faisal86 (Saturday, December 22, 2012), rozeb70 (Friday, December 21, 2012), Tamoor Mushtaq (Friday, December 21, 2012)