View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 13, 2007

awaisalikazmi is on a distinguished road
Default Extra marital affairs!!!!!!!!

An affair is a form of nonmonogamy. The term may be used to describe infidelity in marriage. It may be used as a euphemism and in some cases to add glamour to an illicit liaison. Describing a relationship as an 'affair' may be inaccurate or intentionally damaging. It may or may not involve either or both romance or sex.
Affair has the same word origins as affect an affair implies bonds of affection, but not necessarily so. Some affairs are premeditatively cold. Some exploitative or designed to extract information by stealth. Some are entered into in order to provide the basis for later blackmail. And some are set up in order to provide grounds for divorce in jurisdictions that do not enjoy no fault divorce lawsThat is then referred to as adultery. Affair, in lay and professional usage, does not require any of the parties to be married, though often one is in a committed relationship. Adultery refers more specifically to those in a legal married relationship.
Extra marital affairs are the affairs after marriage or when married people get involve themselves in affairs with other married or non married partner then we call it as extra marital affair.
A very sensitive issue which is spreading like a wild fire in our society and need to be avowed.
What are the reasons behind these extra marital affairs?Below are some,
1.Too much amalgamation of males and females in our society.
2.Arid atmosphere at home
3.A remarkable differnece in age among partners.
4.So called modern and secular approach.
5.Fascination towards false material status.
6.A symbol of dignity among colleagues.
7.An asthete approach.
8.Unfamiliarity to religious values.
If we closely observe our society we come to know that these affairs are getting common among office workers.
An office romance, work romance, or corporate affair is a romance that occurs between two people who work together in the same office, work location, or business. The relationship between affair partners at work can be as wide as intern and president; company CEO and member of the board; supervisor and supervisee; company representative and client; boss and secretary, and so on. And it can be between peers or colleagues at the same level in the organization.A boss always thinks his employee his own property.If she is young,good looking many incentives are offered to her.Without any offical work he wants her presence in the office.Always offering lunch,dinner offer to drop her at home.Advance salaries and many otherthings.There are left only two options for her either to resign or to have an affair.
Office romances are generally believed to be unhelpful to the welfare and effectiveness of the business and to the network of relationships that comprise it. A special relationship could be enough to gain leverage where business opportunities are in short supply. This fuzzy boundary can be nuanced by practiced players in order to provide deniability when required. The usual cover-ups include: 'we're just friends' or 'we were just working late at the office' or 'it was just a conference thing, it meant nothing.
If the affair ends badly it is almost always the least powerful who gives up their job and the more powerful who stays or gets promoted out of the area as a solution. Increasingly employers will insert office romance disclosure clauses in employment contracts. Where the affair or its non-disclosure is in breach of that contract, the clandestine edge is heightened. Perversely this can increase both the excitement of the affair and the later damage to collegiate relationships and the company's good name. A witch hunt can ensue.
Affairs begin one conversation at a time, often without either party admitting to themselves that they intend a deeper connection. 'It just happened' may be the subsequent claim. In fact, the time between a so-called innocent beginning and the private meeting outside in some separate place is very short.This kind of attitude is because wife has grown old not good looking at present some change is must.He used to be an aesthete and in search always.What is the end result either they get marriage or she is married to someone else.
A working lady always under arid atmosphere undergoing assail by husband always.A junior employee to her good looking,young and smart.Whenever she seems tense he used to make her smile.False admiration to her always and ultimately they get themselves involved in an affair.

Well there is an uncle well off very rich I give you his cell number,if you are intrested to get designer’s clothes,jewelery,expensive perfumes and much more.Simply miscall him and then talk nothing more to do.
Whatever are the reasons behind you people agree to me or not but it is a common practice to write down cell number on a tissue paper or anything available at that time and throwing towards a well mature lady in a car adjacent to you on a signal.
It is really very very sensitive issue but by this I don’t mean every married cuple is involved in it but the ratio of people who are involved is not negligible.It is not decreasing but increasing every day.
A decrease in rates of celluar connections and easy access to get cell phones at cheapest prices.Spending our nights in chat corners in search of partner.What happens there,
Asl plz
40 m lhr here
would you like to chat?
Well I like mature males,
No problem at all,we can chat I am 20 f lhr.
Asl
35 f isd
married?
Ya
18 m khi
care to chat plz
this is the start and end result is an affair.
What else are the reasons but these affairs should not be initiated.Outcomes are the increasing number of divorces.murders in the name of honour,spoiling the children who have no fault at all.Anyone involved in these affairs cheats his/her children,husband/wife,breaks islamic values,breaks social and moral rules.
A very simple solution:always be happy and content to what we have and just thanks to Allah.If wife is quarreling just think about children if she is not good looking think about grey hair and growing daughter.What they will think about and how action of extra marital affair will effect their personalities.If husband is strict always scolds not happy with him but just think about children.Leave rest to Allah He at the end will give you reward.
This article is not personal to anyone if I hurted some one I am sorry and I apologize but the issue I have mentioned has no affected basis it is true and most of us know about it.By this I don’t mean females should not work but moral character should be maintained at every cost.Both man and woman must think the after effects if we have strong moral character no one can spoil us.Don’t think of temporary satisfaction also think of life after death.
Regards
Awais Ali Kazmi.

Last edited by prieti; Monday, May 14, 2007 at 12:02 AM.