View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Najabat is on a distinguished road

@Strain2
Excellent elaboration dear fellow. I just bring readers attention to one point you already mentioned in ur debate that is:
And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin), and an evil way (that leads one to hell unless Allaah forgives him)”
[al-Isra’ 17:32]
Dear fellows here Allah fobid us come not near to unlawful sex, it reflects even all ways that may lead to this vindictive sin. It is not written like "Do not commit unlawful sex" but words reflect "come not near".So the theme is to avoid all the circumtances that may lead to this sin.Here i also like to mention a Hadees in this regard:-
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with a piece of iron it would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman whom it is not permissible for him to touch.”

In reference to extra marital affairs i would like to quote here a Hadees Mubarika to get the intensity of the cruelest sin on earth.

Abd-Allaah ibn Masood (RAA) said: I asked the Messenger of Allaah (SAW), Which sin is worst in the sight of Allaah? He said, To make any rival to Allah, when He has created you. I asked, Then what? He said, To kill your child for fear that he will eat with you. I asked, Then what? He said, To commit zinaa.
(Sahih Al-Bukhaari, Hadith #492 and In Shaih Muslim, Hadith #90).