View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 29, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharalikhokhar View Post
Mr TS Awan and other senior members. please tell me the required qualification , age limit and selection procedure for the post of AD IB and where and when the post is announced.
I shall be very thankful to you. My date of birth in school record is 24-01-1987 but due to some reasons I changed my DOB on my matriculate certificate as 24-01-1987, after passing exam of matric. My question is that if there is any option for my appearance in CSS 2013. I have already wasteed two chances.Please answer as quick as possible.
AoA

Dear for AD IB, one should have Masters' qualification/16 years schooling with age limit of 30 years (age relaxation as admissible to different quotas/government servants is as per the prevalent rules and regulations).

As far as age issue for css is concerned, dear there is a confusion as at both places 24.01.1987 has inadvertently been mentioned! Would you like to paste it in relevant side of forum? (there is a sub-form where queries for age of css are answered by fellow members). However, if your date of birth is 24.01.1987 then of course there is no problem in applying for CSS 2013. Since you have already consumed two chances, your third attempt should be excellent one with lot of hard work and studies. If there is no age issue, then you must think to appear next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
sir, i am not going to start a comparison debate but your comments guides us that AD IB is better than atleast 6,7 groups of CSS.
Dear factually speaking, there is no need for any comparison debate. I do not like comparison of different groups etc because every group has its own nature of job/job description etc and usually the powers/benefits are associated with its varied nature of job. Every group and service has its peculiar nature and requirements. Instead of comparing pricks and privileges, one should think where one like to go, where one can work effectively utilizing ones energies/peace of mind, e.g. if one feels okay with teaching or research work then he is more satisfied and well placed then a person who is serving in PAS(former DMG)/PSP/FSP/IB/ISI without peace of mind. .... Even thn if one thinks to compare groups; different people have different perceptions and thinking patterns and they may suggest as per their own feelings/ideas/perception/experiences and as my thinking goes, I will agree to later part of your sentence.
abbas khan 119 (Saturday, December 29, 2012), Mazhar Ali Khokhar (Saturday, December 29, 2012)