View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Gharsheen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali36 View Post
I was not intending to give any befitting response to above notion.However looking at level of frustration encompassed in members frame of mind,Ithought to give a concise response.
Well Css examanition is after all a competitive exam,designed to provide pathway to suitable entrants to civil services of Pakistan.It is test of your analytical reasoning,English expression,general awareness,knowledge,nerves,confidence,dedication.I f you lack in any of them you will be out of competition.Its not about three months or three years preparation,rather it depends on your suitability to be part of superior services of Pakistan.You may be very bright candidate but if you lack any of the required skils,you will face the failure.You should avoid sweeping statements about working of any institution untill you get to very bottom of anything,as Fpsc criteria has worked very well in producing competent civil servants in past and will also do so in future.
I have all sympathies for those who could not live upto their dreams.Please donot be offended with what I said as it was not intended to hurt anyone.Regards
Dear alfaaz ka chunao to bara achha hai, would you please explain that a person who qualifies in a subject with 55% marks, next time fails in that specific subject by 3 to 4 marks. I am quite sure that you have a concept of reliability. Are you sure about the reliability of this exam??