View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 03, 2013

saadi butt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
I have gone through all books of EDS in the market but I have concluded that there is not even a single book that fulfills the criterion of CSS syllabus in precise, concise and to the point manner. Some books are very detailed, others contain wrong information so I have decided to compile a book on EDS that may fulfill the criterion of CSS in particular and PMS in general. It will take 2 months to complete.
I request all CSP’s, CSS aspirants and other forum members to give their valuable suggestions, comments and their notes to compile a book. You people are well appreciated in advance. You can share your comments and suggestions there under this post and email your notes if they are well prepared and up to date. One more thing, the notes should be question based, precise, concise and to the point. For example if one wants to email me on topic of Pollution, the date should be up to date, concise and there should be facts and figures along with sources from where facts and figures have been taken.
Waiting for your precious comments and suggestions.
Regards
Dr Muhammad Zeeshan Hanif

a great step indeed.