Thread: Request Box
View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
You are right only those six men are not responsible , people like you are also the main reason of such acts.
"I should break your head because your stupidity provokes me " .
Dear Mods and Admin, that lady call for change is always trying to ridicule me and provoke me, most of the time i ignore but this time i thought it is good to bring this issue in your notice, i expect you people to be just and hope the justice shall be done without giving anyone any favor as i think all members are equal in your eyes. here is the thread....
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...ame-jyoti.html

Dear Mods if no step is taken regarding the aforementioned issue then you must not object me if i say anything...and i report here because i don't want anyone raise any objection against me...

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, January 07, 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: merged