Thread: Request Box
View Single Post
Old Monday, January 07, 2013
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Dear Mods if no step is taken regarding the aforementioned issue then you must not object me if i say anything...and i report here because i don't want anyone raise any objection against me...
Read her post carefully. She said that she had read this line, she is not saying it to you. If you want to participate in discussion then defend your own point of view with positive arguments rather than complaining others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change
I read a line once
"You raped her because her dress provoked you , I should break your head because your stupidity provokes me " .

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, January 07, 2013 at 06:52 PM.