View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

@aleem muhammad apko yahan mujh se bhi zayada acha guide kerne wale milen ga, apko ye question yahan nhi balkey frequently asked questions wale tread ma post kerna chahea tha. any how i will try

agriculture
sociology
geograpgy
islamic histroy

2nd combination could be
agriculture
journalism
geography
punjabi
muslim law

baqi apko seniors zayada better guide ker sakte han, final choice is yours.

@Erum Qureshi ye question to mjhe geology ka lagta ha kahan sa search kya ha

according to my little knowledge i think you need to tell how they are formed,their depth and shape rocks accuire and then you will tell how you can mine them.
like coal,graphite form in depth and we dig mines to exract it..........

seniors are welcome to plz share their views as well.

@khankhajjak ya ma kaise bata sakte hun,may be apka paper attempt kerna ka style attractive na ho, material kam likha ho, e.t.c

ab ye to apko examiner he bata sakta ha.ap yahan ik rough outline paste karo kisi bhi question ki jo apne attempt kya ho then we will let you know.

@DDAY yes you can, 14 hours are more than enough.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
DDAY (Sunday, January 13, 2013), Erum Qureshi (Tuesday, January 08, 2013)