View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshh View Post
Dear Alimallah, I have not changed my group, as I have many kith and kins who have got their group wrong. It is not our fault, we have submitted our form in science but they have proceeded our form in group of general. Now what to do? I am afraid that they wont give me even chance to get this job after qualifyng, infact I am much well prepared for this test. But all is finished before destiny. sad:
Ok they have processed your form in wrong way but they provided 8-10 days for the correction in the data in provisional list. You missed that chance so literally now the fault lies at your end, but you should appear in test and see what happens even then.