Thread: Request Box
View Single Post
Old Friday, January 25, 2013

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
Dear Mods,

My concern is regarding the icons that we use .. I have serious reservations about the 'Bow' icon .. It doesn't seem right to me and I hope you know the reasons behind my concern .. Can anything be done about it .. ?

Regards ..
I second "Stunner" Bhai, something should be done or at least an announcement should be made by your staff members, if you people can't delete or restrict it, regarding its usage. Furthermore, my humble request and the most suitable option is to delete this icon from "Smilies Box"....

Moreover, people include this icon in reply to someone's post just to pay "Thanks" though when we've this very option under every post then why should we load the threads by making such posts and icons. In addition to it, there are so many other similies that can be used to commend or appreciate one's work i.e etc. I'm sure the logic behind this concern as Stunner Bhai pointed out will click to your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
It doesn't seem right to me and I hope you know the reasons behind my concern
Your positive response will be admired duly by all the members who have similar concern including me and Stunner...

Regards...

---F@SsI---
The Following User Says Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
Stunner (Friday, January 25, 2013)